Questions? We have answers.
Below is a list of commonly asked questions regarding FranklinCovey Academy. For more information, please contact us.Contact Us
A: Representing your skills as a certificate gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted, and can be easily verified in real time. Certificates provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of.
A: We have partnered with Credly to translate the learning outcomes you’ve demonstrated into a certificate. The technology Credly uses is based on the Open Badge Standards maintained by IMS Global. This enables you to manage, share, and verify your competencies digitally in a public profile.
A: Please review our FranklinCovey accessibility statement here: https://www.franklincovey.com/accessibility/
A: To earn a Professional Certificate from FranklinCovey, a learner must take and pass a professional assessment. A professional assessment takes approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
- 5-6 Q & A written responses.
- 2-3 video entries based on prompt.
- 30-45 minute live interview. (Includes traditional questions and role-play scenarios.)
NOTE: Further detailed instructions will be provided at the time of the professional assessment.
A: FranklinCovey Academy offers a transformational experience like no other. Our unique approach develops essential skills (often called “soft skills) that are foundational to productivity and leadership. We offer simply more than online courses. We offer the combination of principle-based content, impact coaching, and professional assessments, which in turn creates real mindset and behavior change in learners and give employers confidence in FranklinCovey credentials.
A: Yes, once you’ve earned a certification from LeaderU, we provide you with instructions to add a digital badge to your LInkedIn profile. This badge is linked to your Credly Acclaim profile, which provides public documentation of your achievement.
A: Earning a leadership certificate gives you the advantage you need to show recruiters and direct reports that you possess essential career skills with an endorsement from FranklinCovey. Research shows that soft skills continue to be lacking in potential candidates with no clear way to identify great leaders. A leadership certificate helps provide evidence that you’ve worked on developing yourself professionally to stand out in a competitive job market, give you an advantage in earning a promotion, ensure you survive layoffs because of your perceived value, and ultimately prepare you to become a principle-centered leader.
A: Anyone can earn a LeaderU Knowledge Certificate, regardless of role or experience. To earn a Competence or Mastery Certificate, a person needs to be able to provide sufficient work experience that demonstrates deep understanding and application.
A: LeaderU certificates are available in 3 levels that can be earned in sequence. Knowledge Certificate (Level 1). Competence Certificate (Level 2). And a Mastery Certificate (Level 3).
- A Knowledge Certificate (level 1) tests your understanding of the course content. To earn this certificate, you simply need to pass a proctored exam of multiple choice questions. Once you’ve earned a knowledge certificate, you’re qualified to take the competence assessment for the same course.
- A Competence Assessment (level 2) tests your application of leadership principles in the form of Q&A written responses, video entries based on a prompt, and a live one-on-one interview.
- The Leadership Mastery Certificate is awarded to a principle-centered leader who has excelled in mastering all four leadership courses from LeaderU. A portfolio evaluation is the last step in earning a Leadership Mastery Certificate. This includes a presentation, description of projects and artifacts, endorsements from others, and resume review.
To learn more click on the link below About Certificates
A: FranklinCovey has made a concerted effort to ensure the exams taken through LeaderU meet industry standards. LeaderU provides individuals with a digital form of assessments to securely take exams online through a 3rd party proctoring service which monitors the testing process remotely. Measures and indicators are in place to report any chance of fraud.
A: Yes, this would be a great strategy. LeaderU is ideal for the individual moreso than a new hire training strategy. We recommend speaking with one of our client partners who is prepared to help you develop a training and development program. Once a new hire is ready to take the exam you can send them to LeaderU to purchase the exam and assessment. To connect with a FranklinCovey client partner and to explore our solutions, visit www.franklincovey.com.